Friday 6 May 2016

Boxer Anthony Joshua denies Chantelle Connelly romance after she claims they're dating and calls him 'beautiful'


Boxer and IBF Heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua has denied dating Geordie Shore star Chantelle Connelly after she claimed that she was dating the Nigeria-born boxer.

She made her revelations a week after it was revealed Joshua had a secret son with his on/off girlfriend Nicole Osbourne, but his management have denied her claims after several publications reported they were both dating.
Anthony's reps told Mirror Celeb: "Anthony is 100 per cent not dating Chantelle and does not even remember meeting her."

Chantelle had previously told The Sun UK: 
“Everyone knows how much I’m in love with Anthony Joshua. I met him at this boxing thing. He’s absolutely beautiful. We swapped numbers – well, he asked for my number. When I found out he had a baby I felt like he’d cheated on me.”
“I heard off somebody that he looked at my Instagram and said he couldn’t trust us but I told him not to judge me from that.” She told the Sun UK.
Anthony Joshua in replying to Tyson Fury's recent comments that 'he had a big cock' also said he had no woman in his life.

“Fury has got a woman, I haven’t, so there’s no competition over our manhood. He should be settled down with his wife, not worrying about anyone else’s manhood.

“I like to separate things and focus on training and fighting. That’s what is important.”

Source: Mirror UK

No comments:

Post a Comment