Friday 18 March 2016

Yangamall Easter Fashion Clearance is here!!!. Enjoy 80% off selected items. HURRY NOW!!!

TGIF!!! Look exquisite this weekend and ever with amazing discounts from Yangamall Easter Fashion Clearance sales. Hurry now while stock last!!!


Yangamall is here again with easter awoofs starting already. Order now to enjoy massive offers and get it delivered within 24 hours in Lagos and 72hours max outside Lagos.

Yangamall "the No1 Nigerian Online Shopping Mall" started a few months ago in Nigeria and have managed to get to the top by overcoming the challenges faced by Online Shoppers across Nigeria.

Their Services according to buyers are 99.9% great, with their quality products, averagely cool prices, perfect delivery time, and great customer care relationship, plus "several promos and awoofs" according to sources.


Reviews gathered:
By Tomisin Awobiyi- "I just had to review this efficient online shopping platform. I ordered a product, they did not have it but helped me get it through another contact of theirs at a good price, tho slightly higher than their own quoted price.
I was impressed cos instead of just cancelling the order because they did not have the electronic device, they tried to get it for me at a very good price. I also enjoyed their discounts on the bronze platform and discount on delivery as well.
To top it all was their Customer Service.....my goodness, I haven't had such a nice follow-up experience with online shopping, and believe me, I do a lot of online shopping. This topped my list. They called and called to ensure I was satisfied. Even after delivery, I still received calls to check my satisfaction twice.
Sincerely, I feel like I should just continue to do all my online shopping with Yangamall. Lovely staff!
I hope they get to do free deliveries and Pay on Delivery Services to customers on the mainland soon.
You guys rock. God bless you."

By Neo Afo Diamond- "A very good website , highly effective in their services, on time delivery and authentic products."

Customers sign up to order, and are automatically ranked into Bronze, Silver or Gold Membership Levels with varying cool discounts respectively. Nice I must admit.
Guess we all need to sign up to drift to a new, trustworthy and more exciting shopping experince.

To order: visit www.yangamall.com and SIGN UP.

Also like and follow Yangamall Nigeria on facebook for updates, @yangamall on twitter and google+
Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment