Monday 5 September 2016

Caitlyn Jenner “Regrets Transformation”; Will Become a Man Again Soon


After breaking a twitter record for the quickest person to reach one million followers in just four hours, Caitlyn Jenner, formerly known as Bruce Jenner, has announced that he regrets becoming a female and wants to be a man again. 

Caitlyn Jenner has reached massive publicity in the last few days after his/her appearance on the front cover of magazine Vanity Fair. Caitlyn Jenner has even won the ESPY courage award, somehow. Well it seems as though Caitlyn cannot handle all the publicity. 

Caitlyn told reporters, 

“I’m going to be honest, I regret my transformation, I have no Idea what I’m doing, I miss being a man.”, said Caitlyn. 

Caitlyn did not reveal when she/he would undergo the transformation back to a man. We will update you as the story unfolds

Source: hotglobalnews



No comments:

Post a Comment